Mission & Philosophy
KORE Academy Mission
KORE Academy exists to help students who face challenges in the traditional classroom due to various learning differences, including, but not limited to, learning disabilities, ADHD, processing disorders and high functioning autism spectrum disorders.
KORE Academy Philosophy
Every student deserves a safe environment in which to learn.
Multisensory teaching addresses differences in student’s learning styles.
Expectations are individualized; in order to be fair, students must be treated differently.
The KORE Ten
- Structured, individualized program
- Individual Education Plans
- Small Classes
- Grade level and ability grouping
- Multisensory instruction
- Respect for a variety of learning styles
- Emphasis on basics
- Phonics-based reading instruction
- High standards for behavior
- Supportive, nurturing environment