Current KORE Academy job openings:
KORE Academy seeks dedicated teachers who can inspire kids with learning differences within a small and nurturing learning environment. Interested applicants must share the values inherent in the KORE philosophy:
- Every student deserves a safe environment in which to learn.
- Multisensory teaching addresses differences in student’s learning styles.
- Expectations are individualized; in order to be fair, students must be treated differently.
Additional requirements include:
- Teaching experience with students with learning differences and disabilities, preferably in the grade area for which you are applying
- Special education certification preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrated success in creating a positive classroom community
- Interest in social and emotional learning as an important part of daily classroom life
- Knowledge of alternative teaching styles and methodologies to address different learning styles and needs
If you are interested in teaching at KORE Academy, please fill out the application below and mail, along with your resume, to Beverly Henderson, KORE Academy, 4300 Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40515 or, contact Beverly Henderson via email: email@example.com
KORE Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
KORE Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, sex or disability in admissions, employment, educational programs or activities.