Current KORE Academy job openings:
HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
KORE Academy seeks dedicated teachers who can inspire kids with learning differences within a small and nurturing learning environment. Interested applicants must have the following:
- Experience teaching math in a high school setting
- Experience teaching students with learning differences and disabilities
- Experience with students on the autism spectrum
- Experience in Universal Design for Learning
Interested applicants must share the values inherent in the KORE philosophy:
- Every student deserves a safe environment in which to learn.
- Multi-sensory teaching addresses differences in student’s learning styles.
- Expectations are individualized; in order to be fair, students must be treated differently.
Additional requirements include:
- Secondary math education certification preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrated success in creating a positive classroom community
- Interest in social and emotional learning as an important part of daily classroom life
- Knowledge of alternative teaching styles and methodologies to address different learning styles and needs
If you are interested in teaching at KORE Academy, please fill out the application below and mail, along with your resume, to Executive Director, KORE Academy, 4300 Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40515 or, contact the Executive Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KORE Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
KORE Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, sex, or disability in admissions, employment, educational programs, or activities.